We’ve recently introduced you to our business membership program. We debuted the program in 2012 and are steadily signing up new business members in 2014. As part of the program, we’d like to introduce you to some of our business members. Today, meet The Chevy Chase Land Company.
The Chevy Chase Land Company of Montgomery County, Maryland is a 124-year-old development and property management company located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. The Company is distinguished by its historic background and by its ongoing commitment as a long-term land holder that provides high quality management of its own properties.
The Chevy Chase Land Company is intertwined with the history of Chevy Chase and is a proud member of the local community.
The Chevy Chase Land Company made a $115,000 contribution to Montgomery County to fund the installation of two Capital Bikeshare stations at their properties at 2 Wisconsin Circle near the Friendship Heights Metro station and at 2 Bethesda Metro near the station at Montgomery and East. They are committed to seeing bicycling succeed in Montgomery County and across the region.
We are happy to count the The Chevy Chase Land Company as one of WABA’s business members.
Do you own, work for, or patronize a business that is a good candidate for our business membership? For just $300 per year, you can show your support for a bike-friendly region and WABA’s advocacy. In return you’ll receive:
- Listing on WABA’s business membership webpage with link to your business’s website
- Promotion upon joining through our social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and our blog (we have 5,500 Twitter followers and 6,700 Facebook friends)
- Use of WABA’s bike-friendly business window cling and/or digital logo
- Discounted WABA memberships ($10 off) for all employees
- Support in applying for Bicycle Friendly Business recognition from the League of American Bicyclists