Which fun community ride you should go on?
Answer this simple question to find out:
Where do you live? (or work, or like to visit)
1. Crystal City.
3. Capitol Hill.
5. Del Ray and Old Town.
7. Georgetown and Glover Park.
Congrats, you basically have won the fun lottery!Our community rides are a fun, low-stress way to meet people, explore our area, and maybe pick up a new biking skill or two. Click on a date above to reserve your spot! This fall we have SEVEN (magic number!) opportunities to get rolling. Here are SEVEN more reasons to join us:
- You can ask any bicycle questions that fit your fancy
- After rides we typically find a bite to eat together
- You get to meet other bicycle people
- You’ll find out cool stuff about your community
- You’ll come home feeling pretty grand
- You’ll get many opportunities to take formal* portraits with your bike (*=informal, fun, and not while riding)