Alexandria Bike Campus – We’re Halfway There!
Quick update: we’re 50% of the way to having enough money to build the Alexandria Bike Campus –thanks for helping us get this far!
Quick rundown: here’s what makes the Alexandria Bike Campus awesome:
- It’s the first of its kind in our region! Baltimore has one, Austin has one, Santa Monica has one. We deserve one!
- Anyone can go learn, practice, teach, anytime, any day – especially the days we’re teaching classes.
- The design is simple. It’s paint and instructional signage. And it’s a pilot. Over time we’ll try to build it out to a 3D streetscape!
- We’re grateful to partner with National Park Service, and plan to get to work and launch this fall.
- We’re grateful for any leads on other potential bike campus locations and partners. You know you want one in your neighborhood!