Daydreaming about stress free bikey goodness? We are too.
Can’t wait for Bike to Work Day? Daydreaming about stress free bikey goodness? We are too. Here’s our suggestion: sign up for DC Bike Ride! What’s DC Bike Ride? It’s a huge bike ride event on Sunday, May 14th with monumental views and a finish line festival.
Here are five reasons why you’ve got to sign up for DC Bike Ride:
- Car-free, stress-free, wide open roads to ride your bike.
- Music. Fun. Entertainment. DJ BIZ MARKIE! Batalá! Dupont Brass Band!
- A good reason to tune your bike (or test out your new ride) before your big BTWD commute.
- Don’t miss out: all your friends and fellow bike commuters will be there having the time of their lives.
- It raises funds to support our important Vision Zero advocacy work.
Check out a few of our favorite photos from the inaugural DC Bike Ride last May below:
WABA is a DC Bike Ride Founding Partner. DCBR organizers are making a substantial grant to support WABA’s advocacy work and community organizing for Vision Zero. So, while we are not directly involved in the operation of the event, we’re thrilled it’s taking place and invested in its success. We really, really hope you will sign up for DC Bike Ride and join us for this spectacular event. And don’t forget to sign up for Bike to Work Day: especially if you bike every day. This is the one day of the year to be counted (literally). Have a great Bike to Work Day.
You must be logged in to post a comment.