I-495 NEXT Express Lanes Public Meeting (virtual)
Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 6:30 PM
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) will host two project update meetings on June 6 (in-person) and June 7 (virtual) to provide residents and travelers an overview of project construction and design updates. The meetings will include a virtual and in-person option, and will include a presentation, followed by a question and answer session. Project representatives from VDOT and its partners will be present at the meetings to answer questions and address comments.
This is a chance to ask questions about and reiterate the importance of the new shared-use path being built alongside I-495 from Tysons Corner to the Potomac River and across the American Legion Bridge to Maryland.
Tuesday, June 7, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. (presentation at 6:30 p.m.)
Check back here for virtual meeting link
The project update meetings will focus on:
- Upcoming construction activities, including a preliminary timeline
- Expected construction impacts
- Project design changes and enhancements
- New interactive map showing latest construction, designs and plans
- Coordination with the adjacent George Washington Memorial Parkway rehabilitation project and the New American Legion Bridge I-270 Traffic Relief Plan