Adult Learn to Ride
Saturday, November 4, 2023, 10:00 AM
Largo/Kettering/Perrywood Community Center, Upper Marlboro
Our Adult Learn to Ride class is for participants 18 and older. Our experienced Instructors break the skills down step by step to get you on a bike and rolling in no time. Participants learn to start and stop, balance, glide, pedal and steer a bike and progress at their own pace.
Have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Click here to view WABA’s Code of Conduct for event participants.
This class is for you if:
- You have never been on a bicycle before
- You have not ridden a bicycle in many years
- You have previously tried to learn how to ride a bicycle, but were unsuccessful
Health and Safety Protocols
Due to the ongoing effects of COVID-19, all participants are expected to adhere to WABA’s health and safety guidelines for in-person events.
- Participants should not attend in-person events if they feel sick or show symptoms of illness. WABA will refund registration fees to individuals who cannot attend because they are sick on the day of an event. If you are sick and unable to attend an in-person event, contact WABA for a refund.
- Outside activities are mask optional. WABA does not require participants to be vaccinated in order to attend class although we strongly encourage all participants to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- WABA will not tolerate any disrespect towards WABA staff or participants who choose to wear a mask for their own safety and peace of mind.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Equipment: Bicycle and helmet rental provided
- FREE – WABA members and Capital Bikeshare for All (email us for a coupon)
Registration Policy: Advance registration is required for Adult Learn to Ride classes. Registration closes at 1:00 pm the Wednesday before class.
This class is brought to you thanks to the generous support of the Bega Memorial Fund and is hosted in partnership with the Largo/Kettering/Perrywood Community Center.
431 Watkins Park Dr, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Parking: There is parking at this location.
Public Transportation: There are limited public transportation options to this class location. The closest bus stop is Keverton Dr & Watkins Park Dr (Stop ID: 3000991) serving routes C26 and C29.
Class sold out? Click here to add yourself to the waitlist!