- The Motherf***er With The Hat (now through March 24)
- 4000 Miles (March 20 to April 28)
- The Real Thing (May 22 to June 30)
- Baby Universe (June 26 to July 21)
We’re particularly excited to offer this benefit for the upcoming production of 4000 Miles, a play with a long-distance cyclist as one of its two central characters. After cycling 4,000 miles across the country, 21-year-old Leo arrives unannounced at the Greenwich Village apartment of his octogenarian Jewish leftist grandmother. As an overnight couch-surf turns into an extended stay, 4000 Miles unearths a surprising commonality between the two generations.
Here are some important things to know about Studio’s discount for WABA members:This discount is not valid for Saturday evening performances, in combination with any other discount offers, or on previous orders. Discounted tickets are subject to availability. There is no limit on the number of discounted tickets that can be ordered. To receive the discount, email email@example.com for the promotional code. The code can be used to order tickets online through Studio Theatre’s website or when calling or visiting its box office. WABA members may also present their membership card at the box office to receive the discount. Photo courtesy of Studio Theatre
With the start of a new year, many of us make fitness-related resolutions. Whether we hope to lose weight, eat better, or simply feel better in our bodies, the beginning of the year is a great time to start a new fitness routine. However, the chillier temperatures can sometimes dissuade us from wanting to hop on our bikes to achieve those goals. Luckily for members, some of WABA’s discount partners offer indoor exercise opportunities.
- Results Gym offers discounted enrollment at its Capitol Hill and downtown locations. It provides personal training, nutrition services, rock climbing, hydroworx training pool, cardio theater, a variety of classes (yoga, cycling, abs, karate, dance, etc.), massage, squash and basketball courts, and more.
- Embody Pure Fitness, located in Adams Morgan, offers a 15 percent discount on any personal trainer package. It specializes in boot camp workouts, kettlebells, TRX, nutrition, and rehabilitation services.
- YMCA of Metropolitan Washington, at its D.C., Maryland, and Virginia locations, offers reduced enrollment and 10% off monthly dues. It offers aquatics, youth and adults sports, fitness, yoga, dance, childcare, and more. This discount does not apply at the new 14th & W NW location in D.C.
Lunar Massage offers free membership to all WABA members (an initial $40 savings). And membership means awesome, discounted massages at Lunar’s three cozy D.C. locations! WABA members get lower prices on each massage, 20 percent off all massages in your birthday month, special members-only discount days, and a $10 referral credit for new local clients. Whether you need some pain relief after a long, hard winter ride or crave straight-up stress reduction, Lunar Massage‘s membership is a great way to survive the holiday season. If it is a friend or coworker who is in need, give them the gift of massage: WABA members get 10 percent off all gift cards and gift certificate purchases. Now that’s a member benefit!