You can find digital versions of the routes at waba.org/sweetroutes.
- What to do after a crash: Please read this guide so you can best assist riders when they need it most.
- City Cycling: If you haven’t yet taken a WABA City Cycling class, please try to get one soon (we have spring and fall seasons of classes)! They are free for WABA members.
- ABC Quick Check: refresh your memory of this important pre-ride ritual.
- Helmet Fit: make sure you know how to fit a helmet properly.
- Intersectional Positioning: set an example for safe bicycling by using these techniques.
- Sharing a Road: be a predictable and safe road user.
- Sharing a Trail: be courteous to other trail users.