‘Wow it’s so much more fun to ride my bicycle after that!’ is essentially the essence of WABA’s City Cycling classes! Our City Cycling classes offer a relaxed, focused, and welcoming opportunity for beginner and experienced riders alike! After class we often hear students remarking how much better they feel riding their bike – how city streets, bike lanes, and trails aren’t such a big deal anymore and most of all, riding their bicycle is more fun than ever! And smiles, look at these smiles!
- Feel more confident on a bicycle
- Realize your bicycle dreams
- Practice moves in a controlled space
- Gain feedback from certified instructors (and give us feedback too!)
- Make friends, go for a ride, and leave feeling like “Yeah, I can bike there now!”
“I entered this class thinking I would only learn a few things, but I ended up realizing that I had TONS of questions I wanted to ask them (and that they were happy to answer). I came away from the class feeling super knowledgeable and confident and eager to get riding!” – Feedback from a City Cycling Alumni