- direct you to a local bike shop;
- explain local biking laws;
- provide tips for new riders;
- show you how to request an Everyday Bicycling Seminar–so we can answer your questions in person;
- explain what to do if you’ve been in or witnessed a bike crash; and
- provide links to regional bike maps and key planning documents for biking projects.
Biking can be as simple as putting air in the tires and rolling off. But at some point, most people need some assistance and have a few questions. The resources provided here are designed to help people who want to get around the region by bike, and to give you the information to help in the push for better bicycling policies and infrastructure in the region. Our resources will: