Webinar: What’s in the Bill(s)
Thursday, October 3, 2019, 6:00 PM — The comfort of your own home
Learn from the advocates at WABA about what’s in the five (!) bills in front of DC Council related to traffic safety.
The DC Council is holding a hearing for five bills related to street safety and Vision Zero. Learn what’s included in these bills, how the legislation could make DC streets safer, what elements WABA supports and opposes, and how you can get involved.
The bills are:
- Bicycle Advisory Council Expansion Amendment Act of 2019
- Mandatory Protected Cycling Lane Amendment Act of 2019
- Vision Zero Enhancement Omnibus Amendment Act of 2019
- Curb Extensions Act of 2019
- Cyclist Safety Campaign Amendment Act of 2019
Learn from WABA’s Advocacy Director Jeremiah Lowery, and DC Families for Safe Streets leadership about the different elements of these pieces of legislation and their potential impacts.
You can attend this one-hour webinar remotely. We’ll send you a link when you sign up.
By participating in a WABA Event, you are agreeing to our Event Code of Conduct.