Long Bridge Public Engagement Pop-Up
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 3:30 PM
VRE Crystal City Station
Virginia Passenger Rail Authority (VPRA) is building TWO new bridges across the Potomac – a rail bridge that will double capacity to alleviate one of the most biggest transit bottlenecks in the county and a dedicated, first-of-its-kind bicycle/pedestrian span. As a part of the design process, VPRA will host events to share plan details and solicit input from the local community.
Listed below are all 5 public engagement opportunities. We’ll be sure to add links/more details as they are released. More information on the Long Bridge Project here.
- VRE Crystal City Station Pop-Up – Wednesday, March 8, 3:30 to 6:00 PM
- VRE L’Enfant Station Pop-Up – Tuesday, March 21, 3:30 to 6:00 PM
- Long Bridge Aquatics Center Pop-Up – Saturday, March 25, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
- Virtual Public Meeting – Monday, March 27, 6:00 to 7:00 PM
- DC Farmer’s Market Pop-Up – Saturday, April 1, 12:00 to 2:00 PM