Join WABA today and help make bicycling better in the Washington Area. We represent over 7000 people who see bicycling as a solution for the traffic, health and environmental challenges we face in our community. We can’t do it alone. WABA depends on area bicyclists like you to continue our work making bicycling a healthy and more sustainable means of transportation and recreation.
- Plug into a network of action-oriented bicyclists committed to improving the conditions and safety for bicycling in the DC metro area.
- An instant connection to bike safety information, education classes and other riding resources.
- Stay up-to-date with current bicycle advocacy issues and how you can take action on them.
- You can read more about our membership structure here.
|Membership Level||Price Point*||Extras|
$1-$59 or Volunteer 3 times anywhere
$60-$119 or Volunteer with WABA 3 times
|All the Membership Swag: access to ride registration, Member Extras, Bike Shop coupon, and the ability to add an additional adult to your membership.|
|+ t-shirt and socks|
|+ Jersey and a Classic Membership to give|
|+ free ride registration to a WABA fundraising ride and a call with an advocate|
|+ regular personal communication from WABA leadership|
WABA’s Membership Benefits
WABA members go the extra mile to support better biking in our region, and WABA business members support the community of bicyclists who are their customers and employees by offering extra perks to WABA members like:
- $15 off your annual tune-up at local area shops
- $10 off overnight care for your dog at Patrick’s Petcare!
- Access to member only rides, like 50 States and Cider Ride!
- Member only mixers (did someone say free beer?)
- Use of bike boxes for travel.
- And More! To learn about all of WABA Membership Benefits visit the Member Extras page.