Below are links to several different formats of the Sweet Ride routes.
Free, turn-by-turn directions from Ride with GPS.
Follow the directions below for free, turn-by-turn directions for all riders through Ride with GPS, which should help guide you through the route. Just follow these directions:
- Follow this auto-approval link: https://ridewithgps.com/auto_approve/Event/82302/9e2JOjmCl9hAJiIJ
- Sign up for a free Ride with GPS account, or sign in with your existing account
- Download the mobile app, and sign into the account you just created.
- Go to “My Events” in the menu on your app, and access all the routes! You can download all of them for offline access, and begin turn by turn navigation straight from your phone.
- Need help accessing the route? Follow this link for a helpful video and frequently asked questions.
If you already use a GPS device, or don’t want turn-by-turn directions, use the links below.
Sweet 50 Route
Sweet 30 Route
Sweet 15 Route
Sweet 5 Route