Announcing WABA’s Strategic Plan: The Nuts & Bolts
Last night more than 200 members of the WABA family joined us to celebrate biking wins in 2015 and launch WABA’s 5-year Strategic Plan. The evening was full of merriment and abuzz with excitement and we want to pass it along to you.
- Improve our bike network to enhance mobility, connectivity, and ease.
- Advocate for increased bike education efforts across the region and expand WABA’s role from service provider to program developer.
- Commit to practices and programs that ensure equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our work.
- Attain effective laws and enforcement of our laws to protect people who bike.
- Empower local advocates.
- Secure WABA’s organizational future.
You must be logged in to post a comment.