The 2019 Bicyclists’ Choice Awards are over! Thank you to everyone who came out to support WABA. You can read about the event here.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Please RSVP by Friday, February 8th. Admission to this event is free, but we suggest a $10 donation for appetizers and a drink.
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
WABA’s Board of Directors will present the new and renewing directors (2019-2021 term) for ratification vote by the WABA members present. They will share WABA’s big plans for 2019, present a brief “State of the Region”, and open the floor to questions. All dues-paying members are invited.
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Grab a snack and drink while you mingle with other folks who care about better biking as much as you do! All WABA supporters are invited.
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Join us as we celebrate the people and places that make our region such a great place to ride a bike! All WABA supporters are invited.
Gathering at Bar Roubaix
Head to nearby Bar Roubaix to keep the celebration going! All WABA supporters are invited.
- Dress: Fabulous or casual, but leave the lycra in your bag for the evening, please.
- Accessibility: This event is held on the second floor of the building, accessible by stairs only.
- Bike parking: Available behind the building.
- Transit: Columbia Heights Metro Station (Green/Yellow) is 0.6 miles away, and there are several nearby bus lines (WMATA | Circulator)
- Parking: Limited street parking available.
- Want to know more? Read about the 2018 Awards!
Below is a list of Volunteer shifts you can sign up for: