Our Fall season is over and we will not be hosting any more in-person classes for the remainder of the year. Don’t worry, we will be back with more group classes in April 2021!
Class Duration: 2 hours
Equipment: Bicycle and helmet provided. Participants may bring their own bicycle and helmet for this clinic so long as they are in good working order.
- $10.00 – Bring your own bike registration
- $50.00- Rent a bike registration
- FREE for WABA members
Registration Policy: Advanced registration is required for Basic Skills Clinics. Registration closes at 1:00 pm the Friday before class.
Is this class right for me?
- This class is reserved for adults ages 18 or older.
- This class is for participants who have previously taken a Learn to Ride class and would like to continue practicing their bike handling skills.
- Basic Skills Clinics can host up to 25 students at a time. If you prefer one on one instruction, check out our Individual Lessons page.
- Don’t have a bike? No worries! Sign up using the “Rent a Bike” registration link, provide your height and we will reserve a bike for you. Your bike and helmet will be available when you arrive to class.
What if I haven’t practiced riding since I took my Learn to Ride class?
No worries, if you need to take off the pedals and start over again the Instructors will help guide you through each drill. This class is not structured like a regular Learn to Ride class and will not be helpful for those who have not previously taken a Learn to Ride.
Can I bring my own bike?
Yes! You may bring your own bicycle and helmet as long as they are both in good working order. WABA does not offer on site bike maintenance for personal bikes. Sign up using the “Bring Your Own Bike” registration link.
Does this clinic include a group ride?
No, the entirety of the clinic takes place within a parking lot. Participants may ride around the parking lot but there is no group ride component to this class.
What should I bring with me to class?
Water, close toed shoes, athletic clothing, appropriate outerwear, snacks, and sunscreen!
How do I confirm my registration?
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with details about the class. We will send you a reminder email two days before class with all the information you need (including google maps directions!).